ordered trial offer for vividwhitesmiles & then today I rec'd a package (vividwhitsmiles). salesperson called i declined membership,believe he just put it as a sale- with no return address, no contact # and a bogus website & phone # 1-866-777-8751.

Took me 1 hr searching websites to find a wking phone # (Dental Hygiene) telemarketing office which had my info.

contacted them twice, 1st time Did Not want to give any info to me! Finally got info enough to called bank & they had chgd my debit card I had unfortunately canceled because of Unauthorized chg of $87.47 ripoff artists

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jul 15, 2010.

Comments

This company is totally a sham, the number that was given above in #7 just goes dead. I just received another kit that looks like it had gone around the world crushed, not sealed at all I would not use anything from this fraudulent company.

I got off their list last year!

Don't know why I came up on their ship list, guess better check my card and get a new one like you all have suggested. JO

VIVIDWHITESMILES IS A *** GAME RIP-OFF !!!....I was scammed just like the others who have commented.....I signed up for a FREE trial offer and then began getting shipments with no address for return and no phone number where I could cancel.....Someone should shut down this SCAM.....I suspect thousands of people have lost money with his BOGUS program...

help please iam paniking..i sent of for a frre trial then received anmother packaging..didnt read the small print and now im trying to send my kit back n to cancel this company..im in a right state single parent with no spare money and im worrying there gonna take money out my account!! can any one give me details on how to stop this..tried sending them a email but it just gets declined..many yhanks

#207502

This is a total scam. It will be reported.

#206977

Please stop sending this product. I want off.

I do not need anymore.

PLEASE PLEASE stop NOW. I will have my BANK to stop payment and I will report this problem the BBB.

I ordered a trial package (billed 8/9/10) and was charged for it. The company also tried to charge me $39.95 (8/13/10) and $87.95.(8/14/10).

O had to cancel my charge card.

Thank goodness the charges were declined due to my card being over the balance. :cry

I too was a subject of the scam. I have since called my bank and filed a complaint against this company.

I also have cancelled my debit card. I wish I had researched the company on the internet first and then I wouldn't have become another victim of this company.

#171905

I just got off the phone for the 3rd time w/this co. Everyoe that i have spoken to can hardly speak Eng & are hard to understand.

They said my credit hit the bank on 8/2/2010 but it has ot yet shown up. This time I got an agen name & number. The cust. serv no.

is 888-869-2674, mailing address for returns (you need an RMA no.) is 3609 N. 29th Ave, Hollywood Fl 33020> I have been promised an email conf 3 times & this time gave the an additional email add. Still nothing.

I will report them to Better Bus Bureau. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY.

I order a free sample of this product. I just recieved another kit.

The price was removed from the same account they have from the sample order that was for shipping. I want them to cancel my account

Barbara Von Gonten

I also ordered a trial and also received another package in the mail with two additional charges of 79.95 and 87.00 to my debit card and a international service fee of 2.97..I did not authorize this! The numbers provided on the invoice were invalid.

What a SCAM..I filed a claim with my bank and shut down my debit account..what a mess! DO NOT order from this company!

I need a phone number for customer service. I am extremly upset with how deceptive your company is!! I need a real person to talk to.

I need a shipping address so that I can return the merchandise and proe to my bank that I have done so. Please.

vneel catoosabusiness@hotmail.com

I also ordered a trial & then rec'd another pkg with another kit & my debit card was charged $87.00. The phone no.

provided on the email conf. was an invalid no. I went on line to www.vividwhitesmiles.com & called Cust Serv. I was told that I was outside of the trial period & could not get arefund.

When I raised my voice & asked for a supervisor, he said tht he was sending me via em a return auth. & he gave me a shipping address. I am waiting for the em.

If I do not recive it, at least now I have a valid phone no & a return address. Dont order fm this co.