I have been ripped off by vivid white & dazzle smile too. They have taken money out of my account.

I ordered a sample for three dollars and now they are taking 87.00 a crack out of my account. I need help finding out what to do. I have called them and can't hear what they are saying because of background noise. I talked to a girl named Amy Anderson and she was offering 20.00 credit.

She was supposed to send a cancelization aggreement by email, but that never happened.

She beat around the bush.If anyone has answers please let me know. I would like to get my money back.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jun 15, 2010.

Comments

HECK YEAH THEY BGOT ME TO FOR $87 I WANT TO KICK SOME........

They got me too! Canceled my debit card ASAP!!

I feel foolish, I saw a DAZLINGBRITE8667778751 PANAMA $87.47, removed from my account it was to be a fee of 3.49 plus shipping. This company lied. I believe that anyone you steals will be judge by God.

EverWhiteKit 8888692674 Panama

DAZLINGBRITE8667778751 PANAMA

$87.47

I also got the same answer I received the e-mail but they want a 45% restocking fee. and also I did not even receive the product.

I also called my bank had to cancel my debit card what a scam everyone need to write the congress person in Florida and the better business agency and file a complaint or non of us will get our money back. FIGHT BACK!!!

I too fell for this scam. I want to see those terms and conditions that I checked, but cannot seem to find the site anymore.

I just got off the phone with a girl named kate and she also offered me $20 if I continued to use the product and I would get another month free. I said I wanted everything cancelled and did not want anymore product. I wanted to send what I had back and receive a full refund. She would not listen to that.

I did receive the cancelation agreement and filled it out, but from what I have read on some other blogs, they will continue to charge, so i am going to go to my bank and cancel my debit card and get a new number. I want my money back also, but I also want to prevent anymore charges.