I have been ripped off by vivid white & dazzle smile too.They have taken money out of my account.

I ordered a sample for three dollars and now they are taking 87.00 a crack out of my account. I need help finding out what to do. I have called them and can't hear what they are saying because of background noise. I talked to a girl named Amy Anderson and she was offering 20.00 credit.

She was supposed to send a cancelization aggreement by email, but that never happened.

She beat around the bush.If anyone has answers please let me know.I would like to get my money back.

Comments

HECK YEAH THEY BGOT ME TO FOR $87 I WANT TO KICK SOME........

They got me too! Canceled my debit card ASAP!!

I feel foolish, I saw a DAZLINGBRITE8667778751 PANAMA $87.47, removed from my account it was to be a fee of 3.49 plus shipping. This company lied. I believe that anyone you steals will be judge by God.

EverWhiteKit 8888692674 Panama

DAZLINGBRITE8667778751 PANAMA

$87.47

I also got the same answer I received the e-mail but they want a 45% restocking fee.and also I did not even receive the product.

I also called my bank had to cancel my debit card what a scam everyone need to write the congress person in Florida and the better business agency and file a complaint or non of us will get our money back.FIGHT BACK!!!

I too fell for this scam.I want to see those terms and conditions that I checked, but cannot seem to find the site anymore.

I just got off the phone with a girl named kate and she also offered me $20 if I continued to use the product and I would get another month free. I said I wanted everything cancelled and did not want anymore product. I wanted to send what I had back and receive a full refund. She would not listen to that.

I did receive the cancelation agreement and filled it out, but from what I have read on some other blogs, they will continue to charge, so i am going to go to my bank and cancel my debit card and get a new number.I want my money back also, but I also want to prevent anymore charges.