this is a *** scam dazzlewhite.......i have been charged £110 and4 2 months 15.35 pound ...i tried 2 cancell this scam twice and they said they cancelled it but again a few days earlier they chared me 15.35

i feel like kicking this company *** so hard tht it will reach other universe..........guys whoever is reading this note plz do not try to give ur bank details to any *** offer scheme............

and right now when i tried to contact this dazzle white......there is no contct ..........

so all of u guys plz dnt trust this daxxlle black

Had an Experience with Dazzle Smile?

Comments

ladyrider72472

Hello,

Sorry there seems to have been some confusion about your order. We do our best to satisfy all of our customers, but sometimes mistakes can happen. Customer service and satisfaction are very important to us. That's why we included our Terms of Service on the order page right next to where you provided us with your credit card information. There is also a direct link to our Terms of Service on our home page. We do want you to be happy with your experience with us – even if you didn't read the terms or found them confusing.

If that was the case, you can return the unused portion of your order and we will not bother you again. If you are still in our 30-day guarantee period, we will also be happy to refund your money. We take our money-back guarantee very seriously.

Our customer support is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. You can call us at (8/6/6)-(5/2/8)-(6/2/1/4). If you have any problems getting through, you can also use our Live Chat online customer service support. The Live Chat link is easy to find on our Contact Us page and can walk you through the entire process step by step.

We want to do everything we can to resolve your concerns as quickly as possible and hope to hear from you soon.

ellie_52

I am sorry you are a total scam.I never signed any form.

I have received about £10 worth of products and you have taken over £150 pound of my money and delibrately took it when you thought it would not show. I would like all my money back and I would advise anyone that has any money taken from smilebright Worldfit or dazzle smile to take them on and complain to everyone. In England get in touch with the Met fraud police, Watchdog and any other organisation you know they are a lot of *** artists and complete bastards.

Also never use DSL for any shipping purposes, as they have been delivering all their products.Just start a campaign that puts some people into prison where they belong and DSL never deliver in England again