I ordered the product and after i received the product i decided to cancel my subscritption.I then returned the next sample, which came even though i had cancelled my order, at cost to me.

the company then said they would reimburse me which was never done. then they lied and said the amount was credited to my account. it never was and then refused to refund my money or send me another product.

They essentially lied and stole my money.The own supervisors even told me their company was full of croooks and the usually never refunded anyone's money.

Had an Experience with Dazzle Smile?

Comments

GailfromPhoenix

Yes, they did steal money from you.And are you going to just sit and complain about it?

Contact FTC.gov and write your complaint out.

Keep notes on what Dazzle says and does to you.Help me take this company down!!!

Sono Bello - Liposuction Review from Golden, Colorado Sono Bello "OMG dont do it , its a joke I had surgery 2014 I look worse than I did before the staff was very nice my self-esteem have went down..." Read more Bosley - Procedure Review Bosley "I am a woman that got 1200 grafts in the front area of the crown. Approximately 3 inches in diameter. I was losing hair according to the surgeon because of..." Read more Gastric Bypass Alternative - EXPOSED! DON KARL JURAVIN DISCREDITED "INVENTOR" BY US GOVERNMENT Gastric Bypass Alternative "I am pleading with others online not to fall prey to Roca Labs and it's completely discredited owner who bills himself as an "inventor" who has invented a so called..." Read more Kaiser Permanente - KAISER LETTER CONFIRMS HIPPA FRUAD LIES & COVER UPS!!!!! Kaiser Permanente "I'm attaching a letter from the Privacy Compliance Program Manager NCAL Regional Compliance & Privacy Office of Kaiser Permanente. They have gone into my Kaiser online Secure Member email & removed..." Read more ATT - I'm ready to change  providers ATT "My paycheck was changed abruptly to a direct deposit .I had already extended my payment date and then changed it again online .the direct deposit states that it will be..." Read more It Works - SCAM!!they only want money from u It Works "Do not buy from them !!! Scam artist! Amy friend told me about the special I said hey why not. Waited for a month. My box was damage and also..." Read more Dynamex - Untruthful and never delivered Dynamex "On August 18th Staples contracted them to deliver supplies. They delivered to someone named P. Pedro on Augeust 18th, 2017. Our office is closed on Friday's. There is no one..." Read more SpeedConnect - Hands down one of the best companies around to work with for all your internet needs! SpeedConnect "Hands down one of the best companies around to work with for all your internet needs! Whether you are in need of Business or Residential internet service, SpeedConnect can you..." Read more