I ordered the product and after i received the product i decided to cancel my subscritption.I then returned the next sample, which came even though i had cancelled my order, at cost to me.

the company then said they would reimburse me which was never done. then they lied and said the amount was credited to my account. it never was and then refused to refund my money or send me another product.

They essentially lied and stole my money.The own supervisors even told me their company was full of croooks and the usually never refunded anyone's money.

Had an Experience with Dazzle Smile?

Comments

GailfromPhoenix

Yes, they did steal money from you.And are you going to just sit and complain about it?

Contact FTC.gov and write your complaint out.

Keep notes on what Dazzle says and does to you.Help me take this company down!!!

Aspen Dental - My husband has a serious infection...sent home with NO ANTIBIOTICS Aspen Dental "My husband called me on his lunch break and asked me to make him an appointment to have a tooth pulled. I called and he had his tooth pulled @..." Read more Gastric Bypass Alternative - ALERT! Beware of Gastric.care and Don Juravin new invention called "Night Magic Pill" Gastric Bypass Alternative "Consumers should beware of internet qaucks who spew out medical advice to people who need real medical care from real medical professionals who were trained properly. Now comes again before..." Read more Kaiser Permanente - KAISER DOCTOR "AUTOMATIC OUT OF OFFICE REPLY" will not be BACK until 7/15/2026 Kaiser Permanente "I have been told by six people at Kaiser that my doctor no longer works at Kaiser Permanente & I need to make an appointment with the new doctor I..." Read more Gastric Bypass Alternative - Warning! Stay away from Roca Labs, Gastric.care and Don Karl Juravin Gastric Bypass Alternative "Before you buy, make sure you do your research on the companies that sell Gastric Bypass Alternative NO Surgery and their new "invention" as they call it , the "Magic..." Read more Real Movers Moving And Storage - They should lose their license. Real Movers Moving And Storage "Beware anyone who is thinking of hiring a MOVER. Real Movers Moving and Storage in Miami is the WORSE mover one can have. What they didn't lose they destroyed. Antique..." Read more Red Roof Inn - The never appearing refund Red Roof Inn "We stayed at the Red Roof Inn St Louis Westport 11837 Lackland Road St Louis Mo 63146 314-991-4900 from 9/8/2017-9/11/2017 . Our room had roaches, both alive and dead. We..." Read more Crossroads Rv - Terrible service & Warranty Crossroads Rv "I have a crack at the corner of the front slide out. The dealer says this is probably due to a weld being broken in the wall frame. I was..." Read more Any Rv Parts - False advertising - Poor customer service Any Rv Parts " I have had only one transaction with Any RV Parts and unfortunately it was a very negative experience. I urgently needed a water pump for my rig and ordered..." Read more