my 17 year old son has been conned in the same way.He ordered the free trial.

He has been charged £54.90 last month, £53.86 yesterday and today £14.98 for sup* world fir which he knows nothing about. can not find any contact details for this company. His bank are trying to cancel the cardcharge authority but noy much luck yet. He's still at school and this has taken every penny out if his account.

I'm now going to speak to a solictor as legaly both here and in USA, where the chatges are cominh from he is a minor and not legally old enought o enter into a contractual agreement.If anyone has any advice, please let me know.

Had an Experience with Dazzle Smile?

Comments

I only found out about these companies after receiving overdraft notices from my bank account that I NEVER use. For several months these companies were charging my account and I hadn't realized until they drained everything out. I was given the falling numbers to cancel: (they are all of course connected companies - but you have to call separately to cancel all accounts!):

Super World Fit: 866-407-5596

Smile Bright: 877-594-7850

Health Cleanse: 866-878-1512

Improved Health/Dazzle: 866-807-7356

I am going through claims to hopefully recover some of the lost funds. Disgusting that this kind of business can continue despite all of the ugly scams they continue to get away with.

like you all i have had the same unauthorised charges and have no idea where they came from!i never ordered any free trials for anything so god knows how they got my details the b*stards!

i called my bank who blocked my card and are sending me a new one with a differnt card number, but its still the same account and none of my direct debits will be effected. My bank are also refunding the money those scumbags took without consent!

will try and be more careful in the future only paying for things online with paypay!be careful all!

Cancel your credit / debit card! If you gave them your bank account number, close that account and open a new one. In their terms it states that they can only charge a "valid credit card".

I orderded Dazzle Smile & sent it back within 14 days of receiving it, and I never opened the package. They claim that the product was damaged or missing, so they charged me for it, even though it says you can use all of the product and still send it back under their free trial. BS!

Then I got a charge from Super World Fit, and I cancelled my card and got a new one with a different number so that they can't charge me any more.

I also disputed the charge with my bank and reported them to the Better Business Bureau (USA). So far, no response from the company to the bank or to the BBB. My bank credited me back the $87 these a-holes charged me, and if they don't get a response in 90 days I keep the credit. Its been over 60 days with no response, so I am hopeful.

dazzlewhite are *** when i ordered the free trail thats exactly what the site said FREE with ONLY postage & package to pay for, the postage payment came out of my account next month a larger payment was taken out and still no product the next month another large payment was taken then about 2 weeks after second payment the FREE TRAIL arrived. i phoned numberous numbers for dazzlewhite and none existed looked internet no contact with alot of coming and going with different people and agents i got a number spoke to the manager and he promised one of the payments back and gave me a canecllation number which was supposed to cancel it. NO not that simple even though i had a copy of the live chat i had with them as well.my bank paid me back. then a smaller amount came out next month from sup worldfit phoned the number and again number not working phoned my bank again explaned to them again they put me through to worldfit they again gave me another cancellation nos i was told by them that although i cancelled with dazzlewhite i was also supposed to cancel with worldfit as they were the main agent but now that i had it cancelled with them i wouldnt be charged anymore YEA RIGHT just got my statment this morning and surprise surprise another payment from worldfit has been taken out and NO PRODUCTS and the phone number my bank gave me last month does not work now surprise.

WHAT IS BEING DONE ABOUT THESE COMPANYS is what i and im sure others want to know WE ARE THE VICTIMS...

NOTHING AND ITS NOT RIGHT

its about time the law and the banks start to help the decent people out there instead of the crooks and theives

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP THE PEOPLE WHO ARE GETTING RIPPED OFF INSTEAD OF SITTING ON YOUR *** DOING NOTHING BUT LINING THE THEVIES POCKETS

Did anyone contact the Federal Trade Commission and file a complaint yet-Usually when you find this type of situation it is important to contact the FTC to report this activity especially when you contact the company and they won't give you information on their company or where they are located because of supposed security concerns. Maybe a clas action lawsuit would be in order

These *** charged me for over £400 and even the bank says that there is nothing they can do, i phoned them up in november to cancel the payments, i was told they are going to charge a cancellation fee, which i said yes to, and here we are 2 month later the *** still charging my account here is a so called "customer service" its a uk based no. 020 3139 9104 good luck with them if anyone has any useful info please let us know

I have also been scammed by the company I have had a total of more than £300 taken from my credit card to which I cannot afford to pay I am currently 12 weeks preganant and stress of this is not good for me I have had no products through the post as I have refussed delivery

#102061

I have been scammed also.I did manage to get the charges of $79.95 per month stopped, I am in the process of sending the stuff back for a refund.

HOPEFULLY, i WILL GET MY MONEY BACK. i AM STILL BEING CHARGED FOR "WORLDFIT' and "super maximize you". I wonder if I will get this stopped. I do have a good lawyer fried.

I guess I WILL HAVE TO GET ADVICE FROM HIM.

i AM SICK AND TIRED OF THIS.I WILL NEVER BE A SUCKER !!!!!

#102022

I have been charged twice now and I have never authorized it. When I call the number above it says the hours of operation are 5 to 8 and the website referenced states it is not affliated with this company. I am so frustrated I am turning it over to the attorney general in my area and referring to my bank as fraud.

#101942

Scammers - sent me an email to confirm refunding then charged me £15.42 2 months later - probably hoping that I would miss it - UK phone number ?????