I was ripped of by this Dazzlewhitepro aka Premiumwhite pro!I ordered a free trial of teeth whitener & $1.95 for S&S & just noticed three(3) months later 3 charges of $87.62 + 3 charges $2.62 for Foriegn transaction fees & a separate charge of $24.82 for World Club Fitness that I did not join?

Beware Everyone, I had to call several #'s before I was able to cancel. I was told today that I could return the last item ONLY that they charged $87.62. Until then I'm out if $ 295.

54???These people are THEIVES!!!!

Had an Experience with Dazzle Smile?

Comments

PS Do you know that this site lets DazzleWhites advertise here? Guess I'll be looking for a better place to post complaints!

Yeah watch out.The company and products names change as the law gets closer.

Sometimes the terms and conditions are at the very bottom in about 5 font. Just recently they put the terms and conditions in the page of some of their ads, but it wasn't there before, at least not in an obvious position. I can't believe I fell for this whole sample thing. I'm usually so wary.

One slip and you really fall. Hey Rodale you have nerve showing up here. Oh hey Mad Wendy, the company's other trick is to return your calls after the trial period ends and they ship goods with a different name and no invoice in the box with no return address or instructions to cancel or return. No return address on the outside of the box either.

They word the insert as if it is another free sample so that you will throw it in the garbage or a drawer not knowing that they will charge you $87.62 for it. I called before the trial period ended and the company claims I didn't. I didn't even think about it because when I called they said I wouldn't be charged. This is so you relax and don't call your credit card company.

Thus you don't see the five plus charges until you get your statement the next month. Oh the other trick is when your credit card company calls them they apologize and says they accidentally submitted a duplicate charge. Thus, your company only deletes one or two of the charges from your bill. Call your credit card company quickly and explain to them that NONE of...

These people are very practiced thieves. Rodale is probably just a brainwashed lower echelon who probably things he/she is working for a good company. That is sad. Good Luck Mad Wendy and the rest.

We'll need it.

Wish we could get these guys.They belong in jail.

Erode, Tamil Nadu, India #95260

premium white pro, or whatever their calling themselves now, recently changed their website to reflect the terms of the trial offer.It absolutely was not there before.

These people are thieves, they keep changing their name but there all running the same scam.

someone needs to put a stop to this ***.I'm considering finding one of them and hurting them personally.

Posted On: 2009-12-09

Total hits: 30

Posted by: Mad Wendy

Comments: 0

DazzleSmileProe aka PremiumWhitePro Scam Co.

Dazzle Smile Complaint by Mad Wendy

I was ripped of by this Dazzlewhitepro aka Premiumwhite pro! I ordered a free trial of teeth whitener & $1.95 for S&S & just noticed three(3) months later 3 charges of $87.62 + 3 charges $2.62 for Foriegn transaction fees & a separate charge of $24.82 for World Club Fitness that I did not join? Beware Everyone, I had to call several #'s before I was able to cancel. I was told today that I could return the last item ONLY NO ADDRESS GIVEN WHEN I RECEIVED GOODS YESTERDAY AND IT CANE UNDER A TOTAL DIFFERENT NAME