Don't be fool by the cheap trial ad... once you process your order they will charge you the full price for the trial version. I received 3 or 4 charges during a month period... The charges showed up on your credit card statement under several different company names ranging from $9.24 to $24, $89, $92... OMG if they are anywhere near my driving distance I will visit their company and settle it in person...

Please save you the trouble and go to a dentist!!! DAZZLE-SCAM, DENTAWHITE-SCAM, PREMIUM WHITE SCAM... any of teeth whitening products...SCAM...

You will not be able to get a refund!!! Please stay away!!!

Had an Experience with Dazzle Smile?

Comments

Denta White is not the same company as any of the other companies mentioned here. If you have a concern with Denta White you should contact their customer support team.

If you would like to talk to someone about it their number is 866-982-5126 and their hours are 6:00 am to 4:00 pm pst, 9:00 am to 7:00 pm est. If you are having a problem with the product or your order you should call customer service first to see if you can get the issue resolved.

If you don’t want to call in you can go to their website, www.white-smiles.com, and input your information and click submit. From here you can cancel your account or check the status of your cancellation. You can cancel at any time. If you want to return a product, call customer service for information.

DAZZLE SMILE RIPPED ME OFF TOO.I THOUGHT I WAS SIGNING UP FOR A "FREE TRIAL" AND THEY STILL CHARGED $87.62.

WHEN TRIED TO RETURN THE PRODUCT AND GET A REFUND THEY TOLD ME I COULDN'T RETURN IT. THEY SAID I DIDN'T READ THE TERMS IN THE "FREE TRIAL" THAT STATED ALL SALES WERE FINAL AND NO REFUND ARE GIVEN OUT. NOW MORE THAN A MONTH LATER I GET A CHARGE FOR $25.31 FROM WORLD CLUB FITNESS.

SUPPOSEDLY WHEN I SIGNED UP FOR DAZZLE SMILE "FREE TRIAL" I DIDN'T "CHECK THE BOX" TO NO GET A MEMBERSHIP TO THEIR BOGUS SITE.THEY ALL NEED TO BE PUT IN JAIL!!!!!