DAZZLE SMILE RIPPED ME OFF TOO. I THOUGHT I WAS SIGNING UP FOR A "FREE TRIAL" AND THEY STILL CHARGED $87.62. WHEN TRIED TO RETURN THE PRODUCT AND GET A REFUND THEY TOLD ME I COULDN'T RETURN IT. THEY SAID I DIDN'T READ THE TERMS IN THE "FREE TRIAL" THAT STATED ALL SALES WERE FINAL AND NO REFUND ARE GIVEN OUT. NOW MORE THAN A MONTH LATER I GET A CHARGE FOR $25.31 FROM WORLD CLUB FITNESS. SUPPOSEDLY WHEN I SIGNED UP FOR DAZZLE SMILE "FREE TRIAL" I DIDN'T "CHECK THE BOX" TO NO GET A MEMBERSHIP TO THEIR BOGUS SITE. THEY ALL NEED TO BE PUT IN JAIL!!!!!

i am also now having monthly charges go out of my bank from all sorts off companys connected with dazzle smile. this is an out an out *** company who do not answer any questions directly all they like to do is refer you to there terms an conditions which i might add do not even show up on there free trial page for this product. DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES THEY ARE A SCAM AN NOTHING BUT A SCAM!

Had an Experience with Dazzle Smile?

Comments

omg i had the same problem.thankfully i caught it before they charged too much,.

i got charged like $25 from world club fitness, which get this.. its supposedly a "dental health website" then why the *** is it called world club fitness? I tried to get a refund becuase I said i didnt sign up for it and they told me the same thing, so I was like well what do I get for my money since I obviously paid for this and she said It was a website, and I had access to it, and I didnt cancel in 30 days so thats why i got charged she also told me I should have gotten an email with my login information, I never got it, so shouldnt I get my money back? according to them its not their fault i didnt use my membership to the website.

what a big load of SHITTTT. who calls a dental health website world club fitness? how does that even make any sense they seriously need to be taken down.

the best part?

when i called all they say is "customer service" they dont say a company name.

their first question is "what number appeared on your credit card statement" they have obviously been doing this for a while.they didnt even know what product i had bought!!!