i am completely pissed off last month i was charged £56 for a free trial that i sent off for and now this month i have just been charged by the same people under a different name £14.98 i am going to tell my bank yet again but it is like getting blood out of a stone trying to get it back from the bank this has to stop but how???

if anyone out there has had any success please can you help the rest of us they are bloody thieving bastards who shouldnt be allowed to false advertise.

Had an Experience with Dazzle Smile?

Comments

#120704

I have also been caught by this scam, in total 10 companies have all made transactions on my account, in the last few weeks i have lost close to £600, i have informed my bank who have blocked my card but said my account may still be charged, i ordered the risk free gurantee sample as it was advertised and all i would have to pay is the shipping/handling fee, no mention that associate companies would then use my details to bill me monthly, dont be fooled people, all these companies are one in the same even if they say they are not, my bank has said did i review the terms and conditions as they may not be able to refund the money!...its clear that doing basic internet searches on these companioes that they are scammers...if i can find that out i expect the fraud investigation team to be able to do the same or i should be doing their job!...its unacceptable that these companies (or company) are allowed to get away with it, it needs thouroughly investigating, and what have i have recieved from these companies for £600?

nothing so what am i subcribed and paying for?...i want my money back now, has anybody had any success?

Yeah, I too got conned!I spoke to them in America and was told that if I returned the free sample, then I would not be charged.

I returned it by special delivery the next day. Guess what? My account HAS BEEN CHARGED. My phone bill was not cheap that month either!

Luckily, my credit card company can put a stop to it.They are thieves!!

Dose anyone know how to contact Dazzle white in australia?

Oops sorry, put the title of my post where my name should have gone!

Title should have read: Dazzlesmile chief exec details - allegedly!

:roll

Shalynrudolph@gmail.com

I will be sending an email to this address advising them to expect a call from Trading Standards. Please feel free to do the same!

Thought you might find this transcript interesting which is on its way to my credit card company and Trading Standards. It would appear that they get "confused" very often as they thought that I still wanted to pay for it and continue paying on a monthly basis after this "chat"! I have the proof of postage, but funnily enough they never acknowledged receipt:

You are now chatting with 'Maddy'

Maddy: Hello and welcome to DazzleSmile. I'll be your live operator today. May I know with whom I am chatting with?

you: Hi, I just entered my details for the free trial of Dazzle Smile but did not realise there would be ongoing charges applied after 14days. I do not want to continue with this trial and wish to cancel the order and have the shipping charge refunded please.

Maddy: Could you please provide me with your full name, email address and postal/zip code, so that I can pull up your details?

you:

Maddy: One moment please while I locate your account information.

Maddy: You have been removed from the auto ship program and you will not be receiving any further shipments. As per the Terms and Conditions you agreed to before placing your order, your card will be charged the discounted rate of $87.62 for the first shipment of Dazzle Smile Teeth Whitening...

Maddy: Your cancellation # is

Maddy: 420291

you: The terms and conditions didn't come up before I entered my details. I was not aware I was signing up to an additional $87.62. Please can you confirm that no charges will be added to my card?

Maddy: your card will be charged $87.62 for the first shipment of Dazzle Smile Teeth Whitening after the completion of the trial period.

Maddy: If you don't want DazzleSmile, you may return the package back as you get them.

you: But I do not want the trial at all. If I had known about this before I entered my details I would never have signed up. Please cancel the trial and do not send me any products.

Maddy: We are able to cancel your future shipments of DazzleSmile ONLY. " Which I just did ". But you will receive your order which has been placed.

you: Sorry, but this is not acceptable. Please can you cancel the trial period - I do not wish to receive the trial shipment. I feel as though I have been tricked into this and wish to raise a formal complaint if it cannot be resolved to my satisfaction - i.e. the trial shipment is cancelled and my credit card is not charged.

Maddy: As soon as the confirm button is clicked, your order is automatically sent to our shipping department. Unfortunately we are not able to stop the shipment.

Maddy: If you do not want to pay for the trial all you have to do is send the product back to us.

Maddy: We are more than happy to prevent this charge.

you: How much will it cost me to send the product back to you?

Maddy: It will depend on shipping company.

you: Will you refund this charge?

Maddy: Sorry, shipping fees are non-refundable.

you: This is not acceptable. Your terms were not clear. Please advise how I raise a formal complaint.

Maddy: You can leave an email at support@dazzlewhitenow.com

you: Please can you advise me as to the name of your Chief Executive and contact details

Maddy: You can send an email.

you: What is his/her email address?

Maddy: Shalynrudolph@gmail.com

you: Thank you

The company responsible for these scams is attempting to influence search engine returns by continually posting canned responses and boosting their own sites.Don't let this happen.

If you see a canned response don't let them get the last word.This company and product is a scam!

I too have fallen into the trap and can fully sympathise.I have however had my bank (Abbey) promise to refund me the total amount - 2 payments of £55 and a 3rd payment of £17 in total.

They should be reported to the Ombudsman and stopped from so falsely trading.As you say..Bastards.

Same here. Never been said, at least not overtly, that Worldfit would keep charging my card on a monthly basis. My bank is investigating too.

Worldfit postal address is:

Kit Access Farend Services Limited

E. 26th Ave

Aurora Colorado 80019

United States of America

the worst is to think i signed up for this *** because i have no money to pay for a regular teeth whitening kit...so you're scamming the already broke for cash.

nice. couldn't get a refund. cancelled the card.

lost over $250.*** should be shut down.

I too got stung by these bastards.I returned their worthless product only for them to bill me anyway as well as too worldfit subscription charges!!!

I have since canceled my card but I want all those charges refunded.

So far I have two UK contact numbers for them 0-808-120-1987 for UK and 0808 120 2346 for Worldfit but they won't give me an address.I am wondering if we couldn't get together collectively and sue them through the small claims court?