I was another victim of the "dazzle smile" FRAUD/SCAM. Call your bank or credit card company now to cancel your card to prevent any further charges.

I read the terms and conditions, canceled my membership, and sent the product back within the 30 days with a tracking confirmation from USPS. They will not refund $87.62 charged to my CC, stating it was a dirty return and they could not identify the product. They did say if the mailer was insured they would refund my money. Unfortunately it was not insured, but I wouldn't trust that either.

In addition to all of that,"sup world fit" has charged my CC $24.13 for some website membership that I was signed on to and unaware of.

WOW what a learning experience. Now I'm just trying to deal with my anger.

Comments

I also sent for the intro kit for $1.99. As soon as I received it, I called and cancelled.

I thought everything was fine and put it out of my mind. The next thing I know is I get an overdraft charge from the bank, saying it was a charge of around $57. from Dazzlewhite. I immediately called the company, spoke with a supervisor (supposedly), gave him my confirmation number for the cancellation, and he had the nerve to tell me that since the kit had already been sent out, I was still responsible for the charge.

I immediately informed him that I had not authorized the shipment and therefore the costs was on them. Also, I had not received a kit at that time and never did. I closed my bank account and opened another at the bank's urging. Next month, the same thing happened.

I got another charge to my new account which I had never given the numbers to. I went to the bank again, they were flabbergasted as to how this charge had gone through on this new account. I had not even validated the new card.

The bank did reverse charges and took care of the situation, but stay as far away from this company as you can!!!! SCAMMERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I too was scammed by Dazzle Smile/Sup*World Fit. I only paid $1.99 for the whitening products and cancelled them immediately after receiving the trial package.

I guess I was lucky because there were no additional charges from Dazzle Smile. However, I was hit a month later for the nonrefundable $24.13 from Sup*World Fit for membership to their website. Now, only Kreskin or those with ESP would know about this membership. Called my bank and,fortunately, they were right on it and cancelled my card immediately.

They gave me a temporary credit for the $24.13 while I went through the dispute process.

Bank of America agreed that it was a valid dispute and permanently credited my account the $24.13. The whole dispute process took maybe 2 weeks.

Just found the charge on my CC, called the following number and was asked for the toll free number on CC statement, the operator then cancelled the membership.

Asked for employee name and number for reference and have to see if it appears next month, if it does going to cancel card.

Number to call is 0-808-120-2346 which according to BT is a freephone number.

Good Luck

These people don't have a BRAIN! Re-phrase the inventor of this SCAM HAS A BRAIN ENOUGH TO RIP PEOPLE OFF!

I hope you don't sleep at night RIPPING OFF THESE MANY PEOPLE!

Your management staff ar a bunch of COWARDS! Refusing to come on the phone to hand le CUSTOMERS who are unhappy being ripped off!

I wish I would have done a google search on Dazzle White Products before ordering. I also was scammed, I paid the $87.62 to inprove health, and the 87.15 to bedazzled.

Then I also got nailed with this *** $24.13 to Sup World Fit which I have never even heard of.

I will be disputing this charges with my cc. Not sure where I will get but what a scam!

The only way I got any satifaction after spending much of my day trying to stop these scammers was to put the word out, and can you believe the comment out out by the dazzel smile people what a bunch of *** huh?

Same problem here. My credit card company put a billing block on Dazzlesmile and UltiFreshwell and they still were able to post another charge of $24.13 on my account despite the block.

I finally called them and closed the account to prevent further charges and wasted time. I will get a new credit card number in a few days and be rid of these rip-offs...

can i please know how you guys got your money back????how do i begin that process??

same thing happened to me. Its funny that the company is saying the didnt mean to inconvinience us.

It's happening to people over and over again. FRAUD dont trust anything dazzle smile or premiere whitening says

WATCH OUT BEWARE KEEP A CHECK ON YOUR BANK ACCOUNT.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DAZZLE SMILE TRIED TO TAKE MONEY BUT WE MANAGED TO GET IT BACK NOW SUB WORLD FIT HAVE TAKEN MONEY OUT OUR ACCOUNT 2 MONTHS LATER WHICH SEEMS TO HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WITH DAZZLE SMILE ,GET YOUR CARD CANCELLED, believe me a lot more companies will be claiming money - they are all linked to Dazzle smile, Dazzle white and Premier whitening. For most companies you will not be able to find a phone number and if you email it is just returned.

Other companies also involved are - CGL whitening, Sup*smilebright, Everbright smiles, Ultifreshwell, Beauty club

dont bother calling the customer service number they will not assist you and they will kleep on charging the card this is utter Fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Got Scammed also. what a crock of *** these people need to be thrown in jail

maaaan! how could a country that prides its self on being a land of laws allow this to be legal.

what a disappointment.

I also think the banks that allow this to go through should use their corporate weight to make justice for the ones that keep them in business. US!!!

I did call and returned Dazzle white products before opening and received a refund. However

another charge from an unknown entity was added to my card.

When I called I was told it would be refunded in 30 das., but was not.

Now I have another charge from this Sup*Worldfit that I'm told is non-refundable and somehow connected! Will have to call the bank and have a hold put on my account.

Yep,,, I also was scammed as after canceling.. received a new charge of $24.13 from SUP**WORLDFIT whom I did no business with.

Had to close account to make sure this does not continue. Close your accounts fast!!

Same thing happened to me...this is *** me off

Conneaut, Pennsylvania, United States #97414

:( I CAN NOT FREAKING BELIEVE PEOPLE WHO WORK FOR THIS PLACE CAN SLEEP AT NIGHT KNOWING THEY ARE MAKING MONEY FROM SCAMMING INNOCENT PEOPLE NO TO MENTION THE WINCH I SPOKE TO WAS TOTALLY RUDE AND JUST PISSED ME OFF TWICE AS BAD I LIKE ALL OF YOU GOT BURNED BY BOTH OF THESE BULL *** COMPANIES I DID GOT MY MONEY BACK FROM THE DAZZLE WHITE BUT THE WORLD FIT IS TRYING TO TELL ME I CANT GET IT BACK I KNOW I DIDNT SIGN UP FOR THEIR *** BECAUSE I HAVE NEVER HEARD OF THIS *** YOU BEST BELIEVE I WILL BE FILING A FRAUD CLAIM ON THEM AND REPORTING TO THE BBB AND WILL NEVER EVER ORDER *** FROM ONLINE EVER EVER AGAIN THIS IS NOT THE FIRST TIME THIS HAS HAPPENED TO ME BUT *** SURE WILL BE THE LAST

i ordered this so called acaiforce which was meant to be a free trial offer...ended up costing me money.. so i cancelled it.

Months later money is still been taken out of my account. These scamming people give our details to so many other scamming companies where you cannot contact them or give false contact details. On my bank statement, everytime they took money out, they were using different names that dont even exist and are ripping me off bigtime. I lost of $500 and the only way to stop it was to cancel my credit card.

I hopefully can get all my money back with proof that i did cancel (which i did through live chat and copyed the hole conversation) so that is my proof.

I should be able to get all that money back. I hope this helps anyone thats going through the same sh*t as me, because its not very nice at all and i hope karma comes around and bites them in the u know what!!

When they tell you that you will no longer be receiving further charges, that is exactly what I expect..not a charge of $24.13. ridiculous! The less than intelligent individual that wrote the paragraph about the importance of customer service and how the web membership was very clear..blah blah blah! If it were clear, do ya think so many friggin people would be complaining??? Secondly, they make it next to impossible for you to be able to return the product before your 14 day trial has expired. They told me they couldn't give me the return information over the phone and that they would have to e-mail it to me. Hmmm..never got that e-mail and I called them three more times. They assured me they would send it. NEVER got it!

Funny how when you go to cancel your order that nothing is mentioned about a web membership! Give me a break! I have no clue what the membership is for either. How can they charge you for something that you know nothing about??? This is almost as bad as identity theft! It is taking time out of my life to get it straightened out and I see no end in sight!

Stay away from this fraudulent company. They need to be shut down and thrown in jail.

FRAUD!!!! These people are bunch of crooks they claim to provide a service for people.

These people are also in it with the ACAI FORCE MAX free trial which I ordered then canceled within 5 minutes and was still billed and robbed for 3 months. I didnt even know these people existed and they claim to have provided something for me CROOKS!!!