I heard about this trial offer for Dazzle White on WAVY 10 news (Christie's Freebies), that should have been enough I know, but I thought I would try it out.It couldn't possibly be that bad right?

Wrong! The old adage about nothing is ever free is definitely true. After receiving the the Dazzle Smile brush, I was called and asked about the product by one of their representatives. I stated I wasn't that impressed and wanted to cancel.

Unfortunately I couldn't cancel with him because he only did followup calls. I called and cancelled. I was then charged and called again to tell them I had canceled and I wanted my money back. Three days later I did get a refund.

I thought I was finished with this company only to see a charge in December and January on my bank statement for World , Fit. I called and canceled because it wasn't worth going back and forth with the representative who is merely answering the phone for multiple companies trying to support their lifestyle. She did say that World Fit is listed on the Dazzle page and you are automatically enrolled unless you cancel in 40 days when you sign up for the Dazzle promo. How deceptive is that.

Why would anyone pay 24.13 for World Fit when Rite Aid offers the same program via online for free and I have used it and lost 15 pounds.

DECEPTIVE, DECEPTIVE, DECEPTIVE IS ALL I CAN SAY.I WILL WRITE ANYONE AND EVERYONE THAT WILL LISTEN, THESE COMPANIES ARE HEADED FOR A LAWSUIT AND EVERY PERSON THEY HAVE DAZZLED WILL GET A REFUND.

Had an Experience with Dazzle Smile?

Comments