This must be stopped. Dazzle Smile are nothing but thieves and *** merchants.

They trick you when you order their 'low price' sample and charge you a)excessive postage and b)on going amounts that you supposedly signed up to and agreed.

They also trick you into believing you are getting a one time deal and get you to leave a box ticked. You think that this is for getting the sample at a real good price but infact, by not unchecking the box you automatically agree to taking on another service or product, like the World Club Fitness program. Because you were tricked to not unchecking the box they will now say that you agreed to pay another amount, in my case $26 per month.

Then, when they send you the sample they charge you the postage seperately, being a small amount. This shows on your statement and you think that it's not so bad BUT what you don't know is that's just the postage. A week or so later you realise that they then debit you a much larger figure, say $80. Then, by the time you've realised it's gone past the 30 day trial and they refuse to credit you back the money even if you do send it back.

Whilst you're trying to get the credit from them they then debit you again a similar amount and you would not have even received the next item. When querying the next payment and no product they say 'Oh don't worry, it will be with you any day', 'If you're not happy with the products just send them back and once we've received them we will credit your account'. That is another lie. I sent them back, by recorded delivery and they still do not want to credit my account.

Then you find out you're being charged for the 'unchecked' box service, mine being some fictitious 'World Club Fitness Program', for which you have absolutely no knowledge and in my case never received any product, service, link to an on-line magazine or otherwise.

After kicking up a stink they promised to cancel the account with them and not debit any more from your credit card. You put down the phone and hope that all will be credited and nothing more debited. WRONG. A few days later you find that not only have they debited your credit card a 4th or 5th time using various pseudo names, they have also passed your details onto another 'affilliated' company who has debited your account for similar amounts.

When phoning this new company I am told that I must have ordered from both companies....for similar products?!? Do they really think you're that ***. Well, the truth is they do....and unfortunately we are...because we were *** enough to believe that we were dealing with an respectable, honest and reputable company.

The truth is they are not. They are nothing but cheapscates and rogues, acting deliberately to *** people out of their hard earned money. And by using the internet to sell their very unworthy products, they play their tricks and gain your money by nothing short of fraudulent practices.

For any of you who have done what I did, do yourself a favour. report your credit cards lost or stolen and gain new ones with completely different numbers. Then report this company to your bank, credit card company, the police, a wonderful web site like this and anyone else you feel might help you, us to stop companies like this from using their immoral, fraudulent practices.

Oh, one more thing you can do to get your own back is to regularly phone their toll free number, say 10 or 20 times a day when you're sitting around enjoying a coffee or a glass of wine. It might be toll free to us, the caller but they still have to pay for those calls. If they have to pay a cent per call from one person, that's not a lot. If we can get a couple of million to call them 20 times a day we might make a dent in their ill gained proffits.

If any of you have any other ideas as to how we can get our own back on this/these companies, lets get together, share the ideas and DO IT!

Had an Experience with Dazzle Smile?

Comments

Denta White is a completely different company than any of the others mentioned here. If you have a concern with Denta White the best thing to do is contact their customer support team.

If you would like to talk to someone about it their number is 866-982-5126 and their hours are 6:00 am to 4:00 pm pst, 9:00 am to 7:00 pm est. If you are having a problem with the product or your order you should call customer service first to see if you can get the issue resolved.

If you don’t want to call in you can go to their website, www.white-smiles.com, and input your information and click submit. From here you can cancel your account or check the status of your cancellation. You can cancel at any time. If you want to return a product, call customer service for information.

DAZZLE SMILE RIPPED ME OFF TOO.I THOUGHT I WAS SIGNING UP FOR A "FREE TRIAL" AND THEY STILL CHARGED $87.62.

WHEN TRIED TO RETURN THE PRODUCT AND GET A REFUND THEY TOLD ME I COULDN'T RETURN IT. THEY SAID I DIDN'T READ THE TERMS IN THE "FREE TRIAL" THAT STATED ALL SALES WERE FINAL AND NO REFUND ARE GIVEN OUT. NOW MORE THAN A MONTH LATER I GET A CHARGE FOR $25.31 FROM WORLD CLUB FITNESS.

SUPPOSEDLY WHEN I SIGNED UP FOR DAZZLE SMILE "FREE TRIAL" I DIDN'T "CHECK THE BOX" TO NO GET A MEMBERSHIP TO THEIR BOGUS SITE.THEY ALL NEED TO BE PUT IN JAIL!!!!!

These are the same Merchant...I so angry that I can rip their throat out...

I will report them to all agencies...there must be a way to stop them... it's not the money...

just hate these d@m ***!!!

Did I say can rip their throat out (~"~)

Dear Mrs DazzleWhite

Your t & c on the web site are about as clear as mud! And you 'do not do what it says on the tin'. You told me that if I was disatisfied I could return the items and once recieved you would credit my bank account. I have returned them by recorded mail and you have not credited my account.

You also have a very deceitful way of making a customer unwittingly sign up for another scheme, ie; World Health Fitness, without making it clear AND without actually giving anything for it. I have received nothing for supposedly agreeing to this scheme, which I knew nothing about but you have still taken money from my account. Then for you to say that customer service personnel are there to help, that is another lie as they do not do what they say they are going to do.

Then you start taking more money from my account for things I have not received and you give my credit card information to your affilliate companies and they start taking money from my account.

You are liars, thieves and rogues and the only way to deal with you is by making sure people know about you AND to report you to the authorities, as I have done and hope that they will track you down and CLOSE YOU DOWN after removing all your ill-gained proffits.

So for all your workers who read all this bad stuff, how can you work for such an evil, immoral buch of lowlife?

Dazzle smile pro is a Scam.

It is a thieve!

Very nasty credit card charges!

It is imppossible to a refund!

Stay away!