People... avoid these companies.

This is all one big scam, do not let them have your credit card number. Do not fall for the 'free trial' offer, it is not free and you will have to spend a lot of time, money, and energy trying to get this stuff cancelled, shipped back, and talking on the phone with these crazy people in order to get it all to stop. It is a classic scam, beware! Especially with Canadian residents, they say the shipping of the free trial will only cost $1.95 but then they instantly billed me $11.90 - which worked out to $12.73 somehow on my credit card.

Once I saw that, I got freaked out and started googling the company and all of these scam reports by other customers popped up so I called and instantly cancelled not 5 minutes after ordering and they said that my order of the trial was already being processed and they could not stop it and that I had to return it within 14 days or I would be charged $87 bucks for it! All it was was some silly little pen thing! So then they try to take forever to ship it to you so you won't have time to get it back to them within the 14 days... This is a really important note for people in my situation - send it back as soon as you get it and get a tracking number (sending it this way costs more money unfortunately) but do it and call them with the number so they will confirm it is in transit to them and they will stop the pending 87 dollar charge.

This has been a nightmare so just don't do it!

Comments

A absolute blatant scam to take money without consent. I fell for it too only I was lucky the moment I realized what the monthly charge was I phoned my credit card MBNA who were no help and said that I would have to pay if I had signed up for a subscription I explained that it was a scam and they should be protecting their customers.

They let me cancel my card and issued me with another. I received the pen and was charged $3.95 that is all I paid, unlike some of their other poor victims. I have used the pen on one tooth to see how well it worked.

Total rubbish after two weeks of applying it twice a day there is no difference at all. Tell everyone you know, post on all sites report to all authorities.

Good luck.

F**KME i been scammed !! And here i was me thinking i was internet Savvy and would never fall for a scam but i been sucked in by a Single Mum and her $2.99 teeth whitening tube of ***.

Gave them my credit card to pay for the shipping of my FREE whitening tube, this suddenly changed to $11.90 but i thought OK maybe its because i live in the UK. Once they took my details a paged popped up informing me that i was on some subscription FOR LIFE and every month $87.62 would be deducted from my card. Well as you can imagine i was horrified and contacted them straight away only to be told that my item already shipped ! Funny because it took 14 days to arrive and not from abroad but from down the road.

Every time i check my credit card more money has been taken out as they have given my details to other companies who are also heloing themselves to monthly payment for what? i never even hear of them - GOODNESS ME WHAT A NIGHTMARE

I too was scammed. The bastards owe me$99, which I hope to get back as I have written to the Federal Trade Commission, and advise anyone else to too.

The more complaints the get the more likely someone will do something about these trickters. (a polite word for them, I think) The initial $95.41 plus$$12 I don't expect to get back. (I paid $12 which was all I thought it would be) for this useless pen, then was billed $$95.41 because I did not send the bloody thing back in time!

I have had to cancel my Visa Card to stop any more payments being taken out. Federal Trade Commission No:18773824357 or fill in a form on site and put in complaint :(

Has anyone managed to get money back from these crooks

I have spent over £500 on this scam. Totally unbeknown to me.

Please please get in touch with your banks asap if it happens to you. NIGHTMARE!!!!!!!!!!

I also want to specify that I DID call to cancel and recieved a confirmation of cancellation email and I am STILL getting charged for this product.

I am dealing with this scam as well. So far I have been over charged over $200. I have filed a dispute with my credit card company and sent an email to the shipping company explaining that if this issue is not dealt with they will be hearing from my lawyer.

Hello,

If there was some confusion about your subscription, we honestly didn't mean to inconvenience you in any way.  Our goal is not to inconvenience our customers .The terms and conditions of our offer are very visible on the order page, they are stated on the order page where you confirm your order, located directly to the top of where your credit card information was entered. There is also a link at the top of the home page that opens up the terms and conditions in a separate window. Customer service is our number one priority and we do everything we can to be open with all of our customers. Of course, mistakes can be made; and if you were not aware of our terms and conditions in our site.

You can talk to customer support seven days a week. Our U.S.-based help lines are also staffed each and every day of the week to respond to any questions you may have both before and after your order. Simply call us at 866-407-3685 and we will be happy to walk you through the entire cancellation process.

Your satisfaction is our number one concern,

Thanks,

I've got some leftover Dazzlesmile I will gladly ship to you for $1.95!!! Assbrite and retired in Georgia!!!

Like everyone else I was drawn in by the free trial offer. I should have known from the beginning this was a scam, but I didn’t put 2 and 2 together. A few days after I placed my order I checked my bank account and saw that I was charged $2.95 shipping and handling, rather than the $1.95 that was quoted on the order, but I figured not a big deal. Checked my account a couple days after that and there was a $48.95 charge, plus 2 other charges of $.52 and another for $.95, which were supposedly international charges that I wasn’t even aware of. To make a long story short, I called the company needless to say they gave me the run around stating that I needed to return the products within the time allotted in order to avoid another $87.95 charge for some *** kit which I never received.

2 weeks went by I never received any of the products, I called and they agreed to extend the time until I received the products, so when it came to 4 weeks and I hadn’t received anything I decided I was no longer interested and wanted my money back. I spoke with their refund department and after so many arguments they agreed to refund my money. They supposedly sent a refund to my bank in November 2009, it’s now almost mid January 2010 and still I haven’t received my money. I just spoke to GEORGE154571 in their refund department (who is a total *** by the way) who told me I needed to dispute the charges with my bank, otherwise I won’t be able to get my money back and that there was nothing else they could do. I tried to explain to that *** I’ve already went to my bank and I couldn’t dispute the charges because it’s been so long they can’t do a chargeback, and they would have to pay Visa $100, which is more than the actual charges, so the bank won’t do it unless I pay those charges.

I don’t understand how a company can stay in business by stealing people’s money. This is not right and I really wish there was something I could do about it. I’m reporting them to the BBB, their ad is on facebook so I will be posting negative comments about them there too, so I can warn as many people as possible about these crooks who seemingly have no morals or any type of compassion for others.

I am joining the list of 'been scammed' by this company - it shows up in my visa account as SUP*WHITETEETH

/SUP*SMILEBRIGHT/SUP*WORLDFIT.

I had initially signed up for a transaction of $12.90 and have been charged over $300 by these crooks!

#101968

I was scammed as well. When I ordered the trial NO WHERE did it say I had to pay for the first pen, it was FREE less the shipping and handling.

I was also charged foreign transaction fees when it said it was shipping from the US, which it did.

So they are collected the money offshore somewhere. I also think we should all write to Yahoo as they are carrying the advertisement.

#101952

BTW, those of you posting the cut and pasted replies defending this group of thieves beware..... my county's Internet Fraud Division is tracking you and will include you in the up and coming litigation....

surely the $ you are getting isn't worth the upcoming hassle.

Quit now and move on.... life is too short to work for crooks!

#101950

Notice the responses from these crooks are exactly the same on this site as well as other customer complaint sites. Yes it is a scam and there are law suits involved that will most likely grow to the search engines involved.

Class action suits will soon follow and I am on the band wagon. The scam is in the fine print where you get "trial" memberships in other companies that have nothing to do with teeth whitening. They hit your card up every month with you having no recourse but to cancel.... no refund.

The company hitting my card up for the last 2 months is worldclubfitness.com and they do not want to be recorded..... what kind of customer service is that? They constantly refer to the "terms of agreement" that you actually have to click on and read to understand what is about to happen. Call your local district attorneys office and ask for internet fraud division.

Enough people who have been scammed doing this will shut these people down. Then the wolves (attorneys) will be on your side and the class action suits will begin.

i just ordered this product and these people are giving me the run around to cancel my account with them. then they told me my package should be here in a couple days and it's been a week already and they said if i dont have it ship back to them before the 30th they charge me $87.62 if anyone is reading this dont fall for it like i did cause now it seem like i cant get out of this mess. do put yourself through the stress cause it's not worth it

I got caught in the scam and it has cost me over $300 and they still have my card #. It is a nightmare

This is a HUGE SCAM!! They are sneaky and morally screwed.

They don't even seem to care that they take money away from people. I agree with everyone here, it's brutal that they are able to get away with stealing money.

:sigh .Just got scammed too by these Premium White people. Got charged $95.44 + $12.90 for a 'trial' on some bloody little pen.

(Thinking that all I had to pay was $12.90 to TRY this pen) Then these people proceed to charge me again, this time for $99.10. I've had to cancel my credit card on the strength of it - I hope I don't have to do more as others claim they have had to.

I have been scammed by premium white also, below is a copy of the emal sent to me with their telephone numbers;

I cancelled the product within minutes of them taking my details only to be told that it was too late..too late for what?!! an absolute ***..these fat cats are probably sitting on a beach supping champagne at our expense! I have had 2 transactions taken from my account with 2 weeks of each other..the product was a *** little pen with a brush which would cost no more than a couple of quid in the UK..WHERE ARE TRADING STANDARDS..I HONESTLY FEEL THERE MUST BE SOMEONE WE CAN CONTACT OVER THESE CROOKS!!!I'M NOT GOING TO STOP TRYING..THESE THIEVES ARE ***. I rang the telephone number and spoke to an arrogant American chap called Joe who told me that I should have sent the product back within 14 days of ordering...but it took 3 weeks for the product to arrive!!

Anyway, I have included telephone numbers below so go ahead and give them a call, see if you have better luck than me.

Item Description Quantity Subtotal

PremiumWhite Trial Offer 14-Day Trial Offer 1 $0.00

Shipping: 12.90

Grand Total: 12.90

Should you ever have any problems whatsoever, please don`t hesitate to contact our live technical support staff - available 5 days a week. We can be reached by phone toll free in the US at 866-528-6214. Calling Internationally? Dial 0-808-120-1987 for UK and 1-800-153-318 for Australia.

These people are crooks -- so far it cost me approximately $120 for a product I sent back.