It's a big scam!I read all the info and got the trial product.

I did not get trial product for abt 20 days and then saw two charge for $87.62 on my credit card. I called the cust num and after waiting abt 20 mins got thru. They told me that the this is for a recurring product and a monthly charge. I asked for cancellation for products that I have not yet received.

I told them that I had not signed up for any addtional products and told them abt my confirmation call - in my confirmation call after the trail order they had confirmed on the phone and I told them that I do not want any other products and they also confirmed that there will be no other charge after the shipping charge of $1.95 - I was given a cancellation number and address to return the products that I have yet to receive. I was told that I will not get a refund for the trail product as it has passed the time limit for return - I did not even get the trial product within the time it has allowed fromt he day you order to return. I have called my credit card company and disputed these charges and plan to return the unopended trial product and the other products if I ever get them - I am sure it will cost me arm & leg to mail this *** back and am looking to complain abt the company to CO better business burea and sites like this. I guess it always good to research the company prior to buying items on the web - I am sure If I had done that I would seen all the complains and not bothered with this junk.

Pl.Do not get this!

Had an Experience with Dazzle Smile?

Comments

ITS A ***!I phoned my Bank and told them I had lost my credit card and it was stopped immediately.

Its the only way to stop these scammers stealing money from your account.Next time i'l read the small print T&Cs ...

Saga continues.....

I have been calling the 800 number and getting no where.I finally received the 2nd product 3 weeks after I was charged for it.

The first and 2nd product were charged two weeks apart not 30 days/monthly. I received the package after I had already cancelled my so called "membership". The customer service folks confirmed that they received both returned products (i had done insurance and return confirmation on my returns) but have given me credit for only the second one. I do not know how the credit was processed for the 2nd product even before I got it.

I have called many times and they will not give me a credit for the first product. They even told me that they cannot process the credit becase i have disputed the charges - this is funny becasue when they gave me the first credit, I had both of the charges on dispute with my credit card company. I talked to a manager and she told me to remove the hold and call back. I did that and now they hang up on me - They tell me that they cannot issue a credit for the 1st returned product and my credit card company has to clal the billing company.

I have re-instated the dispute on the 1st charge.This is a *** for sur e- Do not buy this and report them to the Better Business - this is my next step.

DAZZLE SMILE RIPPED ME OFF TOO.I THOUGHT I WAS SIGNING UP FOR A "FREE TRIAL" AND THEY STILL CHARGED $87.62.

WHEN TRIED TO RETURN THE PRODUCT AND GET A REFUND THEY TOLD ME I COULDN'T RETURN IT. THEY SAID I DIDN'T READ THE TERMS IN THE "FREE TRIAL" THAT STATED ALL SALES WERE FINAL AND NO REFUND ARE GIVEN OUT. NOW MORE THAN A MONTH LATER I GET A CHARGE FOR $25.31 FROM WORLD CLUB FITNESS. SUPPOSEDLY WHEN I SIGNED UP FOR DAZZLE SMILE "FREE TRIAL" I DIDN'T "CHECK THE BOX" TO NO GET A MEMBERSHIP TO THEIR BOGUS SITE.

THEY ALL NEED TO BE PUT IN JAIL!!!!!

i am also now having monthly charges go out of my bank from all sorts off companys connected with dazzle smile.

this is an out an out *** company who do not answer any questions directly all they like to do is refer you to there terms an conditions which i might add do not even show up on there free trial page for this product.DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES THEY ARE A SCAM AN NOTHING BUT A SCAM!

SUPPOSEDLY WHEN I SIGNED UP FOR DAZZLE SMILE "FREE TRIAL" I DIDN'T "CHECK THE BOX" TO NO GET A MEMBERSHIP TO THEIR BOGUS SITE.THEY ALL NEED TO BE PUT IN JAIL!!!!!